- About me
- Justin Trudeau, an imperfect human being
- Drag queen performances are just as demeaning as blackface minstrel shows
- Quebec teachers, please remove your hijabs and teach!
- “You should speak French!” Oh, really?
- How much political incorrectness fits on one page? Part One
- Violent attitudes towards women stem from religion
- How much political incorrectness fits on one page? Part Two
Early this year we celebrated the 75th anniversary of the Auschwitz liberation. I watched some of the event on television, and the words I heard were very moving. I was saddened and horrified. Then a different speaker came forward and mentioned that his speech would be short, followed by prayers. I always tense up atContinue reading “How much political incorrectness fits on one page? Part Two”
December 6, 2019 marked the 30th anniversary of the Ecole Polytechnique shootings in Montreal. The 14 women were killed at their university, a place women and men attend in order to fulfill hopes and dreams for the future. The memorial sign was recently changed to state that the killings were motivated by anti-feminism. Recent articlesContinue reading “Violent attitudes towards women stem from religion”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.