- About me
- Justin Trudeau, an imperfect human being
- Drag queen performances are just as demeaning as blackface minstrel shows
- Quebec teachers, please remove your hijabs and teach!
- “You should speak French!” Oh, really?
- How much political incorrectness fits on one page? Part One
- Violent attitudes towards women stem from religion
- How much political incorrectness fits on one page? Part Two
Quebec’s Bill 21, also know as the secularism law, prevents government employees in authority positions from wearing religious symbols while on the job. This applies to judges, lawyers, police officers, prison guards and teachers. I find it to be an excellent law. I feel that in the case of teachers in particular, advertising a religiousContinue reading “A school must exist for the benefit of the students”
Early this year we celebrated the 75th anniversary of the Auschwitz liberation. I watched some of the event on television, and the words I heard were very moving. I was saddened and horrified. Then a different speaker came forward and mentioned that his speech would be short, followed by prayers. I always tense up atContinue reading “How much political incorrectness fits on one page? Part Two”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.